Applying the Titans workouts with my bodybuilding training. I've been able to compete as a Heavyweight in the sport of bodybuilding. I started training for my first show in 2007. I then went on to get my personal training certifications from NASM. National Academy of Sports Medicine. I love the discipline and the passion it takes to prepare for a bodybuilding competition. The sport has taken my fitness and my personal training to the next level.




In any sport, you will find athletes who push themselves to win. Their training is hard, but they have a motive, reason to work day in and day out. There is a goal. Something they can focus on. A vision.





Setting a goal that has a reward at the end is what gives you the edge. Something to prepare for like, a Triathlon, 1/2 Marathon, competition, to fit into a little black dress for a wedding, or looking good for a vacation. This is wear you will find your motivation to train. When it's all said and done you will have something to show for all your hard work and gives you that feeling of accomplishment.












AFTER THE SHOW
 

No comments:

Post a Comment