My preparations for the Mr. Utah 2008
My preparations started after I had already toned down to around 190lbs for our State Swat Teams physical fitness test. The test required strength, conditioning, and muscular endurance. After completing the test, I started training for the Mr. Utah. My goal was to stay as lean as I could, while gaining lean muscle mass. In the pictures, starting on the left you can see my progress as I gained size for the contest. My weight really change over the course of 20 weeks. I started at 190lbs, to 215lbs, to 223, down to 210lbs, to on stage at 201lbs. I was able to adjust my nutrition to fit my body style and add proper training and cardio to take 2nd place in the Mr. Utah Heavy Weight Division. Special thanks to my personal trainer who helped me prepare.

 

 









 







No comments:

Post a Comment